Monday, June 30, 2008

One weekend, Two movies...

It was a busy last week, wherein I've seen a total of 4 movies (including one repeated twice) over the past 8 days... The one I saw twice was "Get Smart"... (no, I'm not much smarter watching it the second time) ... One helluva movie... (a good review by my frnd on http://without-an-h.blogspot.com/)

The next was "Made of Honour"... there's not much in the story so I'll just give it away... it's 'My Best Friend's Wedding' with a different ending... no prizes for guessing wat the difference actually is... One might wonder that it doesn't boast of the most famous of starcasts & the story is used, so what is left in the movie... the answer is that despite this it manages to hold its own with over-all good performances & an intelligent screenplay...

The last was "Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic" which is another sugar-coated Hindi movie (to quote a friend who hated it)... the story is predictable & performances are ordinary... though I did not get bored, I wouldn't say I'll watch it again even if I was paid to do so..... As Taran Adarsh puts it for many movies - "Average Fare"....

1 comment:

  1. abey kitni movie dekhta hai..
    u saw get smart again?? waise i will not mind watching it again..

    n thanks for publicity :P

    ReplyDelete