Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Friends, Romans, Country-men.. Lend Me your Ears...

This post marks my return to the world of blogging... I had started a blog earlier in 2004 but never got around to maintaining it too much... As a result there r only 3 or 4 posts on it... anyhow, for future reference the address is http://rajatsinghvi.blogspot.com/ ... Well, so something about me... I'm 24 (as on 12th Aug'06, which happens to be my b'day), I'm an engineer, and am currently doing my Global-MBA in Services Marketing at SP Jain Centre of Management, Dubai-Singapore.... God, that sounds so much like a resume for a job application... but then, we've been brought up to give these kind of "Intros" ever since our first day at skool... I can just imagine..."Roll no. 245, khade jo jaao... Class ko apna naam batao... Aapke papa ka naam kya hai? Woh kya karte hain? Aapka ghar kahan hai? ... " So on n so forth... And even today we keep doing the same thing... the importance of our parents' names have diminished over the years, but in place we have things like qualifications, work-ex, extra-curricular activities etc etc... i've forgotten my point here, so I'll just leave it at that...

Now on to what my writings will address or try to address, both consciously and unconsciously, what an Industry would call its "Mission"... I'm gonna talk about frnds & family, music, movies, SPJCM, & to sum up all of these - "LIFE" - b'coz that's my life right now ... all the components, in that order of importance...

I'll just go on 2 introduce some of my frnds who r blogging around to establish the links ... Deva, Vandit, Shawshank, Devesh, Harshad, Sowmia, Richa, Abu... I'll add more later, coz dat's all I remember right now...

So i'll sign off for now... I'm in class actually... I'll try 2 keep this blog up-to-date...

Ciao !!!

1 comment: