Friday, May 4, 2007

It's over, folks....

Yes, ppl, Its over... A year (10 months to be precise) of moulding us into managers has concluded... It's 2 weeks since I've been back at home, n I've just been making up on the sleep I've lost over the past 10 months...

I've been 'preparing' to join Reliance Retail, and RIL is famed for stressing out the employees.. I figure it can't be worse than Ispat, where 12-14 hour work days were a norm, and the 'alternate Saturdays off' remained just in the HR Policy...But it will be challenging to enter a company which is poised to transform the retail sector in India. Whether it succeeds or fails remains to be seen, but I'm sure it will be a hell of a ride...

Aside from Reliance, another thing happening this summer will be 'Sequels'... As Spiderman: 3 releases today, it starts off a juggernaut of 'thirds' and then some which are set to release this summer... Shrek the Third, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Ocean's Thirteen, The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, Live Free or Die Hard, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix, Rush Hour 3, Mr. Bean's Holiday... these are a few of the sequels lined up... Being a movie buff, I think my summer's gonna be quite busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment